jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Party, Party, Party !!

Mechona Fiesta 2011

Well, actually this was a great experience personally.

I would mainly tell you how I felt that day.

I was not much profit in relidad to attend this event, however, some good friends of mineinsisted that I should not perderde or traces of this great event.

And was motivated by Felipe, Joaquin, Pedro, Claudio and other friends, attended the"Reel Tuft. " I had a excellent. Of course, I behaved like a true gentleman.

Ended quite early, but I shared with friends even when he could, then headed home toPhilip, to sleep a few hours and go to my beloved home.

It's that simple!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Nicolas, some important things:

    Please, pay attention to your language, check these words: "perdere" , "in realidad" and "mineinsisted"

    ResponderEliminar