martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Hello friends!
The music is a beauty for all. Who does not like to hear a little harmony, some guitar accord  or a piano melodies ?

Well, in this post I will talk you about the music. The music is an important element in the live for me.
All my family like the music, my father and mother taught very much about this.  When I was a boy I learned play guitar.  
I can remember when I was playing guitar on a birthday party. The party was in my grandparents’ house, and were several uncles and cousins.
They were asked to I playing more sings, but I had not more repertoire. It was very embarrassing.

When I was bigger, and longer, I learned a lot more songs, and I can play the guitar and the piano in all birthday party family.
So I asked a friend who taught me more melodies and lyrics. He was very important in my musician's life. Together, we sang at school, we were the sensation in our class, and the director was asked to play over and over again on the stage.

Well, were not great musicians, but when we singing “El muelle de San Blas” our partners was gave us some applause, this was our best presentations at the school.

Now, I don’t have some much time to sing, and play the guitar or the piano, but never stops liking the music.  The music will be an important topic of my life ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario